Welcome.
This site is dedicated to the brewing of beer and the many topics of interest associated with beer in general. I am working to provide valuable information on the practices I use when brewing beer, reviews of other commercially available beer, and information about many other breweries both large and small. I strive to brew in a way that provides excellent beer to family and friends, while being socially and environmentally responsible. I am relatively new to brewing but already I am finding ways to cut water and energy use. I also am trying to learn about ingredient distributors and their business and/or agricultural practices. I hope to eventually make the switch to primarily all organic ingredients but realize the startup costs are fairly robust. I am excited to begin this new adventure and am even more excited to have the support of family and friends in this endeavor. I hope this site makes you think, laugh, thirsty, or anything other than bored.

Respectfully,
Taxford

No comments:

Post a Comment